For those with eating issues and addictive behaviours
The sessions are aimed at people;
- who are concerned about their eating habits or have a negative body image;
- who want to break the chains of their destructive eating habits;
- who want to become aware of the 9 types of hunger
- who have a diagnosed eating disorder; AN, BED, BN
- who want to gain insight how soil, food and body microbiome are connected and to heal the gut brain-axis
- with a medical condition such as digestive problems (Colitis, Crohn disease, IBS)
For those with stress-related issues working in hospitality
We want to raise awareness for mental health issues within hospitality.
It is reported that 1 in 4 people will experience a period of poor mental health within their lifetime.
Studies recently show that within hospitality the numbers are more like 4 out of 5 due to the stress and pressures that working within this industry can cause.
The aim is to break the stigma and offer solutions through specialized programs such as stress reduction trainings (MBSR) and individual psychotherapy sessions.
Feel free to contact email@example.com for more information or to book an intake session